• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$249 Carbon Primes @ jomashop (yes they’re legit)

Mine arrived yesterday in Australia, all good, no issues, although definitely can't see the rrp value in these, good glasses for sure but the rrp is wayyy off

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

I ordered exactly a month ago and it just processed. I did pick up 6 pairs of sunglasses though. 2 Carbon Primes and a slew of Holbrooks. Now just waiting to receive them.

And hopefully they give some more coupon codes. Muhahahaha!

I ordered exactly a month ago and it just processed. I did pick up 6 pairs of sunglasses though. 2 Carbon Primes and a slew of Holbrooks. Now just waiting to receive them.

And hopefully they give some more coupon codes. Muhahahaha!

Yeah i contacted them 4 days ago because they said they got them in 7/11 and they’d ship soon and nothing. Well I got notification of the charge to my credit card this afternoon and then later a shipping notification. And then they respond that my glasses had already shipped. ;)

Well that was a long wait but if they come in good condition I’ll end up happy.

how can they manage to sell for this price?

oakley has them for $583?

That shows how much their mark up was.

They didnt sell at $583 and now backdoor places have them for $250. Thats all your gonna get for your pair too and thats only if they are mint and unworn

Back