• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24K And Black Irid. X-Metal XX Lenses NIB.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, got this a few weeks ago from Oakley, they told that there is no lenses anymore at Oakley and warranty dept. I was Lucky to get them. Why im selling this. Well we moved to Texas and discovered on one of my closet a new Black Irid. lenses that came with my sunglasses years ago, so i guess i will use them on my X-Metal. I know there is some people that will be interested on this last lenses from Oakley.

Price, $145 for Both. Paypal add 4.1%.

Regards,
930c02af-46c6-4261-a42c-a840b3b08aa0_zpscbe70f14.jpg

ce5a5415-8492-408b-bcf1-2b2577dfc4ca_zps64f280b2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'd...

this should be gone with the first pm...would love to have those!

PM sent... Just incase!!

thanks Guys, reply sent.

If it was the last pair, it would say sold out

MAybe someone can call them. When i called it was shown as in stock too, but asked them and the lady told me out of stock. Then found a pair that should be available just for warranty replacements. Dont know. I guess interested people can call them and ask.

If they have it in stock, you can get it from them, if you want to get it from me i will be glad to send them both for $145 shipped.

Username Hidden said:
MAybe someone can call them. When i called it was shown as in stock too, but asked them and the lady told me out of stock. Then found a pair that should be available just for warranty replacements. Dont know. I guess interested people can call them and ask.

If they have it in stock, you can get it from them, if you want to get it from me i will be glad to send them both for $145 shipped.

Sounds like a plan.

Are you only selling them both together.