• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k Custom Juliets

I believe there's a dude in Phllipiines offering 24k custom for xmetals, from the pic it does looks quite close to the actual 24k juliet though.
Having that said, not sure how good of a paint job that is

Definitely not a paint job.

It's difficult to say what a anything custom will fetch. Whether its a car or sunglasses.Although the benchmark appears to be $400 on the forum I suspect they would fetch much more on Ebay. The Original 24K has become elusive and I think people would pay a premium for a custom such as this.

Yeah not paint, electroplating. Which is why I went up to $400 for an unboxed custom pair. Look nice, they even started with a polished pair to get the right hammerstems...

Maybe they would fetch more on ebay, but only from suckers... that type of listing is not welcome here. Customs, yes. Scalping prices, no.

Guy is doing this in Arizona. He has sold on eBay before
Yep, I had it in my hands and the job was perfect, as what @dragonvoi says, it is much better than OEM, bro can you chime in and if possible to take a side by side comparison???? Anyway from what i noticed it wasn't electroplating...as far I know, well just a guess and it was some kind of gold dipping? Again i am not pretty sure how he did it but that was I think it was from what I observed.

This isn't my photo. This guy I'm talking to is offering this pair + $200 for a Oakley employees dog tag. Or he is offering a carbon julet complete with coin, serial, box also + 200.

Yep, I had it in my hands and the job was perfect, as what @dragonvoi says, it is much better than OEM, bro can you chime in and if possible to take a side by side comparison???? Anyway from what i noticed it wasn't electroplating...as far I know, well just a guess and it was some kind of gold dipping? Again i am not pretty sure how he did it but that was I think it was from what I observed.
You are correct he is Plating and is much better than OEM finish

Back