• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 24K Juliet, 24K X-Squared, Copper Penny, all complete sets & MINT!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Putting the last of my X-Metals up for sale. I try to be as descriptive as possible and have many pics to show, please ask any additional questions. Prices are via Paypal goods and include Priority Mail + insurance (at purchase price) to the lower 48 states USA, sorry international. Will also not ship to an address that isn't your confirmed Paypal address. I am firm on these prices as I don't mind continuing to keep these top tier condition X-Metals in my collection, but I'm making them available as I'm trimming my collection according to whichever pieces sell.

All 3 sets for sale have been in storage away from direct light and in a moisture/temp/dust controlled room. I have not had either of these displayed, never worn, these have been sitting sealed and safely "tucked away" for 5-7+ years now. First time I've taken them out in many years to take these sale pictures.

24K Juliet and X-Squared have identical descriptions. I purchased both at the time of original release, and when picking each one, I looked at multiple other new sets and meticulously picked what I thought was the best condition set. Everything from the original set is there down to the original plastic baggies and both boxes are very crisp and of course numbers matching. Hinges are as new as they have barely ever moved, of course nose is tightness is same as new. 24K frame finish on both is magnificent, ultimate grail worthy. Lenses are clear as can be, not a scratch. When purchased, I did take off the "H" sticker with extreme care, because I never trusted those lens stickers to be sitting on delicate iridium lenses long term. I do have the "H" sticker saved in a plastic baggie for each. See the many pictures and judge how clean these pairs are.

Copper Penny set was purchased around 5+ years ago from a member here, I've had this in similar super safe storage like my 24K pairs since I've owned them. It is a numbers matching set, everything original to the set is there (papers, coin, micorbag, etc). The box has some wear, the foam is gone as it was disintegrating and sticky, entire barcode label still there and very visible. The pair itself is a beauty. Lenses are as clear as can be, no scratches. Frame finish preserved in beautiful shape, no scratches/scuffs, worthy of grail display. All hinges still very strong.

Juliet 24K ****SOLD****
X-Squared 24K ****SOLD****
Penny Copper ****SOLD****

I will try to answer any PMs as soon as possible, at times I may be slow, but will get to your PM though, thank you!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent on copper penny

great collections JJ! GLWS!

@donkeanu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice!

Username Hidden said:
@donkeanu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah bro..
but a bit way off my budget..
GLWS for the OP!

24K Juliet set SOLD.

Penny Copper set SOLD.

Caught up on PMs, thanks everyone for the interest and comments here.

Last edited:
24K X-Squared set SOLD.

ALL ITEMS IN LISTING NOW SOLD.