• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 24k Juliet 742/750

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Alright, so I am tired of these sitting around, someone else should enjoy them who likes x-metals.. These are for sale or trade. Prices include shipping with in the Continental United States as long as payment is gifted. If you want to pay the fees for standard paypal be my guest. International will be extra so please contact me and we can work the shipping out if you are international.

The Only Trades I am currently looking for:

Frogskins (just contact me with what you want to offer)
Splice ( Any color way, doesn't matter condition of the coating or lens)
Anything rare in O-matter.

A few of my rules:

1. You Pay then I ship. Trades: I don't ship first, you are making the offer so you ship first.
2. I don't like to play games when selling. Offer what you have and I will reply with a yes, no, or lets talk. Please don't send me a pm saying what kind of trades are you looking for. I posted everything I am looking for above.
3. That is All

24k Juliet 742/750 Price: $950 Obo (shipped with in the U.S., International is Extra)
I would rate these as 9.5/10. And that is only because I wore them a single time. Juliets just don't work for me. These include box (w/ matching serial), original case, and coin. I do not have the original paperwork or the extra nose pieces. (I will look and see I can find them somewhere).

fsg.JPG

[URL=http://imageshack.com/i/0co4s9j/]o4s9.jpg

[URL=http://imageshack.com/i/ndq77sj/]q77s.jpg

If my pictures suck I apologize, I am not a photographer and I have no idea where my camera is, so these came from an Iphone.

Thanks for looking, please contact me with any questions or offers.
[/URL][/URL]

Some people reacted to this post.
pmd

TRADED, mods please close thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.