• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k juliet and xs

id say it depends on whats conditions and if its complete or not... i dont think much diference on pricing on same conditions if xs or juliets...

if brand new in box id say 2000... if used mint in box 1500... and if its no box or samples id say 1000 ...

it realy depends on how badly u want them... i wouldnt sell any of mine for less tthen that...

id say it depends on whats conditions and if its complete or not... i dont think much diference on pricing on same conditions if xs or juliets...

if brand new in box id say 2000... if used mint in box 1500... and if its no box or samples id say 1000 ...

it realy depends on how badly u want them... i wouldnt sell any of mine for less tthen that...
I agree except for 2k nib I feel is too high.

Last edited:
yeah i guess a lil less,but ive seen so highand low prizes theses days that i dont know bro lol
They have been all over the place as of late for 24kt. I feel your prices were spot, just a bit for nib.. The funny thing about 24kt glasses,are for being so few of them they sure are traded and sold a heck of a lot One point I would say is juliets are worth more then X sqaured

They have been all over the place as of late for 24kt. I feel your prices were spot, just a bit for nib.. The funny thing about 24kt glasses,are for being so few of them they sure are traded and sold a heck of a lot

exacly bro... i guess they are more of a collection show off ... most dont wear them so shinny... i rock them once in a wile no problem at all lol

Back