• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24K Juliet Infinite Hero

Sounds like a LSU frame to me.

Like the iron man idea too.

Someone soon do this infinate hero swap it might persuade me into buying a 24k Juliet.

Because each piece (Juliet and XS) were a limited run of 750 total and are almost all sold out. Scalpers realize this and are trying to flip them. The Juliets are completely sold out, although you may have some luck at an O-store where they can call around to check other stores or at authorized retailers. As for the XS, Oakley.com lists them as shipping on 3/26, so if you want one, order now.

Because each piece (Juliet and XS) were a limited run of 750 total and are almost all sold out. Scalpers realize this and are trying to flip them. The Juliets are completely sold out, although you may have some luck at an O-store where they can call around to check other stores or at authorized retailers. As for the XS, Oakley.com lists them as shipping on 3/26, so if you want one, order now.

I wouldn't say "almost all" of them. Many members (including myself) pointed out that our local stores had both the XS and Juliet, multiple pairs even.

Anyone hiking the price up like that is trying to sucker someone into buying it that doesn't have a local store with any.

Theyre listing them that high, they are not selling that high. Do an advanced search and check completed listings and you'll see what is actually selling and not much is selling that much especially not at those prices. They'll fetch that eventually....but not now

Theyre listing them that high, they are not selling that high. Do an advanced search and check completed listings and you'll see what is actually selling and not much is selling that much especially not at those prices. They'll fetch that eventually....but not now

very true!!!

Besides, I still don't like the color combo/how it turned out to be of the 24k JULIET...will not pay high price for something that is just limited edition.

I still think the biggest highlight of recente X-Metal release is the Infinite Hero JULIET... even it's just a new combo, the combo is done really nice!!!(will do an detaild review on this piece when I get them) I've searched every Oakley official retail store in Shanghai (China) , but they don't have this in stock at all (Still not paying to much attention to the market in China, right?). Finally got one on the way from a trusted online dealer with a retail shop of his own in downtown area, and a spare lense from a guy called "BmCaps" on E-bay...Both not cheap!

In my opinion, If OAKLEY wants to make something like "gold" as a last stand of the X-Metal line, they should produce a JULIET/X-Squared with Titanium-Gold alloy!!!
I would much likely to pay higher price to an X-Metal made in this kind of meteiral which could be made to has a nature golden tune to itself rather than just plate some 24K gold on to a titanium frame...Even the X-Metal XX 24K can beat to it with its better style!!!
"Hardcore & Cutting Edge" is what an successful X-Metal really stands for. The 24k JULIET is nice and limited, but with an opportunity to do "Crown Jewel" edtion of X-Metal line before it retires, OAKLEY didn't put out enough on this one.

These are just my personal opinion, hope it doesn't offende those who really like the 24K JULIET.

P.S. I don't think X-Metal will be retired like forever. The default combos is done, but OAKLEY will definitely release some special/limited edtion when some special moment comes... at least that is what I'm hoping for.

IMG_0866.JPG

Latest Posts

Back