• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 24K Juliet NIB/LNIB - 2 options -buyer's choice - SPF

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for everyone's consideration is a BNIB/LNIB Juliet 24K. I say possibly LNIB because I have removed the glasses for display, never worn them though. It is in a discontinued box, how It came, so there is no serial on the box. There is a serial on the frame 273/750. As some of you know, this is a double serial number to another member's pair. How it happened is still a mystery, but these are an authentic legit pair. They come with everything, like new box, 24k x-metal case, extra nose bombs, coin, and 24k microfiber bag. I am only looking to break even on what I paid so asking $1650 shipped CONUS. I have never shipped internationally, but am open to it provided buyer handles shipping and any other extra fees. I will entertain reasonable offers as well. PM me with any questions.
Thanks,
Pat

IMG_1938.JPG
IMG_1937.JPG
IMG_1939.JPG
IMG_1934.JPG
IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1956.JPG
IMG_1957.JPG
IMG_1961.JPG

Seeing as though I have two of these, and no need for two, I am also offering #296 Juliet for the same price. This one I picked up from a member on the forum here. Still is LNIB as I have never worn them. Is a matched set as well with correct label w/serial. I am only selling one of them, so whoever decides to buy can have his/her choice of which pair they would like. As always shoot me a pm with any questions or offers. Thanks.

Pics on page two of second pair

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Maybe... but he has caca in his name... that's weird! :s
I concur ;)

Username Hidden said:
Maybe... but he has caca in his name... that's weird! :s
Although indeed, my nickname was Yi-**** by one "special" friend from my childhood, "caca" doesn't mean "****". The word is "cacat". Get it right, buster.

It's "cacat" which means "spaz" or "handicapped". So it's just slightly better.