• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k Juliets And X Squared

I was at the mall late tonight, and one of the employees in the vault had a picture. Nothing like XX X-Metal. The frame is ALL gold. Words can not describe how excited I am for these. It will be something I don't wear. It'll sit in my case!

wow. i'll be interested to see these as well! i think the guys in HQ finally realized the demand for the 24ks. ha!

I don't know whether to be disappointed or happy that they're all gold.

Happy because the X Metal XX 24k will still be unique, but disappointed because it'd be awesome to have a pair of X Squared in the same color way.

I'm torn.

I can only hope that the Juliet version of the 24k XX will come out along with the Polished Gold and Titanium iridium polarized pair. I have loved it ever since I saw it on Ichiro.

ichiro_suzuki-smile.jpg

As much as I love the X-Squares ,IMO this "all gold" look is really really gaudy and it looks cheap. I don't know maybe I am the only one that thinks that. I didn't mind the partial 24k look on the XX's cause it was done tastefully , this is just blah. Sorry

Back