• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k Lenses For Eyepatch 2

Andrew Oakley

Oakley Expert
I was thinking about picking up the Shaun White Eyepatch 2's but wanted to throw in some 24k lenses to match the rest of my SW collection. I was talking to an O-Rep and he said they should be coming out with 24k lenses for the eyepatch sometime soon. Does anyone know the release of these and if they will be sold as an accessory lens or in different pair?

if you could find some for the eyepatch one, than you are ready to go. . .
those fit in the second generation as well!

there was suppose to be a 24k EP2 model, Red Flake/24k if i'm not wrong, but no word on when or if that pair made it to production, and will be released at a later date.

Its my understandibg the red/24k has been scrapped.

I honestly doubt it, very few customs have that option.

Are u 100% sure ep1 lenses fit in ep2 frames?

I bought first generation eyepatch last week and was surprised by how much I liked the large frame on me. I bought an eyepatch 2 last night off of craigslist. They were dropped and the lenses are messed up, but they were cheap and now I have a frame and icons to play with, but I don't like the fit of the EP2 as much as the first generation. Anywho, I swapped the lenses and it worked.
6094013328_73ca8f713f_z.jpg

I honestly doubt it, very few customs have that option.

Are u 100% sure ep1 lenses fit in ep2 frames?

Back