• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k - Worth Its Weight In Gold?

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
I paid $400 I will keep them if I don't get at least $550.
Yep, plan on keeping them. You won't get $550 on this forum, not even close. Remember this is a forum full of collectors with most of them having an idea of realistic pricing. Most users on here aren't going to decide to buy a pair in the exchange at that ridiculous price. You may find your fool on Ebay.

Yep, plan on keeping them. You won't get $550 on this forum, not even close. Remember this is a forum full of collectors with most of them having an idea of realistic pricing. Most users on here aren't going to decide to buy a pair in the exchange at that ridiculous price. You may find your fool on Ebay.
Shots fired lol

Realistically, ebay prices are about 200% mark up, so calling me a fool for trying to make $100-125 is idiocy. I bought them as an investment, and to sell them for what I paid retail, is foolish.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407537948.430976.jpg

Here we go with the political forum bull. The insinuation that I was either the fool for trying to sell them for my asking price, or going to sell to a fool for my asking price was there, makes no difference, plain and simple. If y'all want the glasses they are in the xmetal exchange, if not, don't waste my time with your nonsense. I came to this forum to sell the glasses to people who would appreciate them, I can sell them all day for $400, but that is doing me no good, I will keep them and let them increase in value, then when there are none around, and they are selling for $800 you will wish you bought them for an outrageous $550.

Technically ur selling for $621 ebay pricing so at 400 I realistically paid 450 ebay pricing due to ebay and PayPal fees u wouldn't get deducted here. The problem with valuation is knowing proper generation and rarity. I have the same set and it's not as sought after due to not being serialized or having the box with the racer on the front.

Back