• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 24K X-Squared BNIB price reduced to $1400

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi everyone. Up for sale is a brand new in box, full set, never worn 24K X-Squared. I would rate condition on lenses, rubber, nosebridge tightness all 10/10. Frame maybe 9.8/10? There is a small marking on the top/back of the right orbital (not the front) that is hard to see with the naked eye, but you can find it with close examination. I have not tried very hard to rub it off, but it seems to be something that occurred during manufacturing. Reason for selling is to help pay for some home renovations.
Asking $1700 US and I am quite firm on this. I can cover shipping and insurance. Paypal F+F or add 4%.

IMG_3661.JPG
IMG_3662.JPG
IMG_3663.JPG
IMG_3665.JPG
IMG_3666.JPG
IMG_3713.JPG
IMG_3714.JPG
IMG_3715.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
subscribed

Also, I forgot to add that I will only ship within North America at this time. Thanks.

Up

I will reduce the price to $1600 firm. Shipping and insurance included. North America only.
Thanks.

great pair ! Good Luck for your sales buddy!.. i got mine and i was staring at it literally for two hours ...... everyday ... it got my soul ...

Haha. Thanks. They will definitely be hard to part with.

I am willing to go down to $1500 US firm. Shipping included. North America only. Thanks.

$1400 US firm. Shipping/insurance included. North America only. Last reduction for the time being. If it does not sell at this I will either keep it or it will be on ebay.
Thanks.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.