• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k X-SQUARED On The Way?

Has anyone noticed the influx of 24K X-Squared on eBay...specifically from the seller bmcaps? In one of the pictures he posts, you can see that the earstems are labeled "Sample," instead of the "xxx/750" serial number. The seller also doesn't include the box, case, or coin in the auction. Anyone have any ideas if these are fakes, or maybe demo units that the Oakley sales reps show to their clients?

I just ordered a guaranteed legit pair through the O web site, so I'm super excited! :smile:

Resurrecting this thread, but I just found out a fellow collector I know actually knows "bmcaps". All the items he has for sale are legit. He just has a serious connection inside HQ.

can anyone hook me up with the 24k x squared? please!!! pm me. hopefully you are from the usa so shipping won't be a problem. by the way jive, bmcaps in noypi bro.

I just got my 24Ks in the mail today! My Juliet has serial #739/750, and the X-Squared is #745/750 :smile: I'm guessing that production has wrapped up on these bad boys, and we're on the last wave of sales. Either that or I just got two randomly high numbers.

I just got my 24Ks in the mail today! My Juliet has serial #739/750, and the X-Squared is #745/750 :smile: I'm guessing that production has wrapped up on these bad boys, and we're on the last wave of sales. Either that or I just got two randomly high numbers.

i think it's the former rather than the later. what i heard, these were sold in batches. so guess that was the last batch of sales.

I would like to think that the numbers are just random because the shop where I got mine just received 2 pairs on Thursday (1 Juliet and 1 X-Squared) and they were in the 300's....

I would like to think that the numbers are just random because the shop where I got mine just received 2 pairs on Thursday (1 Juliet and 1 X-Squared) and they were in the 300's....

I ordered mine off the O web site. So maybe the units allocated for web sales are running low...although they are still available for purchase as of this morning.

Back