• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 24K X Squared - sold

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi everyone. Once again, up for sale is a brand new in box, full set, never worn 24K X-Squared. I would rate condition on lenses, rubber, nosebridge tightness all 10/10. Frame maybe 9.6/10? There is a small marking on the top/back of the right orbital (not the front) that is hard to see, but you can find it with close examination. I have not tried very hard to rub it off (so that I don't damage the finish), but it seems to be something that occurred during manufacturing. Some of the pictures with the flash on make these markings look worse than without the flash with the reflection so I have included some pics without the flash as well. Reason for selling is that I am trying to raise funds for an investment and I don't like to have glasses in my collection that I don't wear.
Asking $1300 US and I am quite firm on this. I can cover shipping and insurance. Paypal F+F or add 4%. Shipping to North America only.

IMG_3661.JPG
IMG_3662.JPG
IMG_3663.JPG
IMG_3664.JPG
IMG_3665.JPG
IMG_3666.JPG
IMG_3713.JPG
IMG_3714.JPG
IMG_3715.JPG
IMG_3843.JPG
IMG_3844.JPG
IMG_3846.JPG
IMG_3849.JPG
XS24K561.JPG

IMG_3848.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Also, I am not accepting trades. Thanks.

Pmd

Still available.

Sold pending final payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.