• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading 24K XX - 2nd Gen Trade For Ti02 Juliets (or Others)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD!!!

NOW FOR SALE! Mods, can you please change the "Trading" to "For Sale"?

Already got a Ti02 Juliet, so no need for that one now.

I have a 2nd Gen (A-serial) 24k XX i would like to trade for an interesting Juliet. For trades I would also consider Finitos, Brown, Corvette, Ichiro's, etc. No customs and no standard editions. I already have quite a few standard Juliets.

Will also trade for a Polished Black/Gunmetal/VR28 BIP Pitboss 1. Do not need them to include everything, but would expect lenses and frames to be in good condition.

The XX's come with bag only. I do not have a box for them. Frame is 9/10 with very little (if any) fading. Only real issue is the plasma on the orbital tarnishing a bit. Common on this generation. You can kinda see the tarnish in the pics below. Lenses are 9/10 with very very slight cleaning swirls. No nicks or deep scratches. Does not affect vision at all. Nose bridge is tight. Comes with new rubber. Temples are size 15.

Will Take $380 + Shipping. CONUS only. Local meetups in SoCal LA/OC area preferred.

13955717500_329f2a412a_c.jpg

14142358805_b59f25c362_c.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
You would not consider Europe? I have a Juliet TiO2 / VR28 BI ;)

You only have one transaction, albeit a positive one. I would require you to ship first and upon receipt, i would ship back. What's the condition of yours? Pics would be appreciated.

Still looking.

2 week bump :p

Have been out of the game for a while. Is my trade request unreasonable? What's the going rate on the 24k's these days? Or is everyone only looking for complete with box sets? If that's the case, standards have gone up quite a bit since i was last an active (daily) participant in these forums.

BUMP! Still have these and are now for sale. Mods, can you change the "Trading" to "For Sale"?

Will trade for a Polished Black/Gunmetal/VR28 BIP Pitboss 1 or a Polished Black/VR28 BIP Pitboss 2.

Price drop to $430 shipped Paypal F&F. Still accepting trade offers as well.

Bump for another price drop $400 shipped Paypal F&F.

Will trade for limited/special edition Juliets or Polished Black/Gunmetal/VR28 BIP Pitboss 1

Last edited:
PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.