• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k xx lenses fake ???

Hi all,
I purchased a pair of 24k lenses off eday.
They were guaranteed to be genuine .
I even pm the seller to confirm these were oem.
When compared to what I know are genuine they look different .
The one in the front of pic is 100% genuine .
Any thoughts would be appreciated before I take action .

View attachment 312150
The seller is a close friend of mine. You've got zero worries about authentication. He's one of the best sellers on the bay right now.

I am the seller, aka drbubbleeye on ebay. I have told XXXman if he was not completely satisfied with the lenses to send them back for a refund. Everything I sell is 100% authentic. Many here on the forum know me as well and have made purchases from me in the past, and some have even purchased sets of theses XX 24k lenses, like John Wayne Paredes who has purchased 10 or more sets.
What dragonvoi (Ken) is saying is true. I have sold to dragonvoi in the past as well and even met him at an Oakley collectors event here in Irvine. XXXman you said any thoughts would be appreciated before you take action. I have offered a full refund if you send them back and yet you want me to simply refund your money before sending them back and that is not how ebay works. You simply have to send my authentic lenses back if you are not satisfied with them. Just know that they are 100% legitimate and authentic.

Hello guys,
I Bought 19 pairs of xx24k lenses from Dr Bubbleye and they were legit 100 percent. I can share to you pictures that support their authenticity. I never had any concerns about it as few members saw those pairs and will vouch for its legitimacy. Buying from Drbubbleye is one of the best experiences I have had in Ebay.Thanks

Just for info:
There are 2 hues of the 24k lenses.
The older generations is brighter and the later ones are darker 24ks.

Last edited:
I am the seller, aka drbubbleeye on ebay. I have told XXXman if he was not completely satisfied with the lenses to send them back for a refund. Everything I sell is 100% authentic. Many here on the forum know me as well and have made purchases from me in the past, and some have even purchased sets of theses XX 24k lenses, like John Wayne Paredes who has purchased 10 or more sets.
What dragonvoi (Ken) is saying is true. I have sold to dragonvoi in the past as well and even met him at an Oakley collectors event here in Irvine. XXXman you said any thoughts would be appreciated before you take action. I have offered a full refund if you send them back and yet you want me to simply refund your money before sending them back and that is not how ebay works. You simply have to send my authentic lenses back if you are not satisfied with them. Just know that they are 100% legitimate and authentic.

I can confirm that you are always selling legit stuffs and are very trustful.
I think I spent between 5-7 K only on purchases with you.
I would never have any doubt that you are selling fakes.
Great and legit guy to deal with.

Back