• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k xx lenses fake ???

He's solid yes. I literally bought 4 pairs of shades and a rare frog poster yesterday from him. Shipped today already.
I, too, have always had great experiences buying from eBay seller 'drbubbleeye':
  • always authentic Oakley,
  • items always match their descriptions,
  • always fast shipping.
When I find a listing on eBay for an Oakley item I want to buy, I literally breathe a sigh of relief whenever I see that the seller is 'drbubbleeye'.

@SCOTT T is a legit dealer if he is in fact Dr Bubble Eyes. Or whatever lol.

I've bought newly discontinued RX frames from him, and sunglasses BNOB before. Always genuine.

I bought 3 items before, 1I had to return for some reason, and he willingly accepted my return no questions asked.

Kudos to you seller. OP I think you should keep your lenses, let dude keep the money. :)
It he offered a refund upon return. Go for it.

@SCOTT T Pleasure, sir! I knew you were a member here and not too active, glad I personally had a sighting! I've been a customer of yours non the bay for years now and have 2 more pair on my watch list...waiting for a third that I know you'll get to make another "Bulk purchase"! ;)

Absolutely +1 more vouch for this great EBay seller!

Back