• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k xx lenses fake ???

Right, when you were below 15 posts you did not qualify for exchange access even though you had met the time requirements. Now that you have more than that you will be able to access it. It just doesn't always kick in immediately, sometimes takes from an hour up to a day to go into effect. People sometimes suggest logging out then back in again but idk if that really helps.

Regardless, if you choose not to sell here, you should at least now be able to buy.

Went to scott's house on friday picked up this cool sticker
That guy doesn't know what he is talking about all hos stufc is legit ive gotten many things from him in person

20170212_112427.jpg

This is an informative post. Don't be suckered in by Trixie, found her to be tricksy as Gollum would say!

Like a lot of Forum members, had a little look and took a punt, the lense colours she sent me aren't even in Oakleys range so highly doubtful they are OEM!!

Then there is the curvature.....

Got a full refund in the end.

Glad to hear DrBubbleeye is legit, the stuff on eBay looks good, have yet to purchase any bits but have them as a saved seller/someone I am following.

This is an informative post. Don't be suckered in by Trixie, found her to be tricksy as Gollum would say!

Like a lot of Forum members, had a little look and took a punt, the lense colours she sent me aren't even in Oakleys range so highly doubtful they are OEM!!

Then there is the curvature.....

Got a full refund in the end.

Glad to hear DrBubbleeye is legit, the stuff on eBay looks good, have yet to purchase any bits but have them as a saved seller/someone I am following.
I've just messaged it/him/her Trixie for a refund but I've not had a reply yet

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

I've just messaged it/him/her Trixie for a refund but I've not had a reply yet

Perseverance is the key here my friend, Shim doesn't handle criticism very well but that criticism is well deserved in my opinion.
They will have gone through this dance many times before, your saving grace is that you have eBay (and this Forum) on your side.

Perseverance is the key here my friend, Shim doesn't handle criticism very well but that criticism is well deserved in my opinion.
They will have gone through this dance many times before, your saving grace is that you have eBay (and this Forum) on your side.
I've sent a polite message asking for a refund and if I don't I'll message eBay and stir things up and complain!

I've sent a polite message asking for a refund and if I don't I'll message eBay and stir things up and complain!

Just file a refund. It has to go through ebay or she doesnt have to respond/refund.

Latest Posts

Back