• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 24K XX X-Metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xx tio2.....Juliet is really small for my face....

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm gonna gumble myself of getting xs. i am willing to trade this xx xm for xs black carbon with polar ice lens. i have not tried xs if it will fit to my wide flat face.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hey I got some xs stuff let me see what I have. I have a wide face me in X xx and X sqaured and Romeo

Nice xs and xx. Well I'm Asian so my nose bridge is small. Unlike urs is tall and the glasses are sitting nicely to ur nose bridge. Mine is not really...

Username Hidden said:
Nice xs and xx. Well I'm Asian so my nose bridge is small. Unlike urs is tall and the glasses are sitting nicely to ur nose bridge. Mine is not really...

Try some of Linegears extra large nose bombs. They make a huge difference on Asian noses.

I did have large Oakley nose bombs before.. Better than the small one.

Really last bump. Anybody $350??? Or two Jordan retro shoes size 11 or trade to xs or Juliet carbon with polr ice lens????

Username Hidden said:
Really last bump. Anybody $350??? Or two Jordan retro shoes size 11 or trade to xs or Juliet carbon with polr ice lens????
Do you even need to bump? This has been on page 1 through chat for a long time! Just saying and hope, I really hope, it sells for ya!

Sorry guys, i have to withdraw this listing. I went to oakley factory today and they tighten the nose bridge for free. Thank God, He is so awsome. He also gave me soft case and some rubbers for juliet free of charge.....wohooo....

Status
Not open for further replies.