• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading 24kxx for beater xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a first gen 24k xx in need of some love would like to trade for an xx in similar condition in any other colourway before I send this one for a refinnish and change it's look completely just wanted to see if anyone wanted to swap. 20170513_122729.jpg 20170513_122735.jpg 20170513_122746.jpg 20170513_122800.jpg 20170513_122813.jpg 20170513_122835.jpg 20170513_122818.jpglooking to trade the frame only but open to options
Thanks for looking.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a first gen 24k xx in need of some love would like to trade for an xx in similar condition in any other colourway before I send this one for a refinnish and change it's look completely just wanted to see if anyone wanted to swap. View attachment 338902 View attachment 338903 View attachment 338904 View attachment 338905 View attachment 338906 View attachment 338907 View attachment 338908looking to trade the frame only but open to options
Thanks for looking.
Someone help him!!!!

I have a Juliet in any finish. Interested?

Bump. Still looking to trade if anyone's interesred

I have juliet with hammers but it unique in fact both are factory finishes
IMG_5346.JPG

Username Hidden said:
I have juliet with hammers but it unique in fact both are factory finishes View attachment 339574

Just looking at the pic the nose the pins are sticking out pretty far in the front are they pressed in too far by chance or the back of the bridge deformed? Pins normally shouldn't stick out like that.

Username Hidden said:
Just looking at the pic the nose the pins are sticking out pretty far in the front are they pressed in too far by chance or the back of the bridge deformed? Pins normally shouldn't stick out like that.
Nope back is nice lol just tuned up mark

Username Hidden said:
Nope back is nice lol just tuned up mark

Must just be the pins are a little longer then.

Don't understand swapping an XX for an XX if all you are gonna do is refinish it?

Username Hidden said:
Don't understand swapping an XX for an XX if all you are gonna do is refinish it?
Was just an attempt to preserve the originality of this frame I don't like the colourway so if I get it redone will be a custom colour. Just thought before I get it done I would see if anyone wanted to swap and keep this one true to it's roots

Status
Not open for further replies.