• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

25 Days Into 2012 And No New Purchases

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Is anyone else in the same boat? Really keen on picking up limited/special editions but my Oakley funds don't reach my Oakley wants at the moment

lemme co-pilot that boat with ya. passed up so many good deals bc i recently became unemployed T__T. even passed up a tungsten batwolf on here that i've been pining for..

lemme co-pilot that boat with ya. passed up so many good deals bc i recently became unemployed T__T. even passed up a tungsten batwolf on here that i've been pining for..
wow sorry to hear man! Hope all will be well with you very soon. I hope you are going to be able to find something.

@oakleynerd it feels kinda strange, so many deals I wish I could grab but I have to just hope they'll still be here when my Oakley funds grow. It's always the same after Christmas, spending too much on people who don't appreciate the though or the gift. I'm usually good by late February but what's to say the deals will still be there

i hope, you will be able to do something against the itching soon . . . :big_boss:
an addiction is not easy to handle :cool:

@oakleynerd it feels kinda strange, so many deals I wish I could grab but I have to just hope they'll still be here when my Oakley funds grow. It's always the same after Christmas, spending too much on people who don't appreciate the though or the gift. I'm usually good by late February but what's to say the deals will still be there
I agree with you on this, I hate it when this happens to me. Purchasing big ticket items when you probably didn't need to, out of the kindness of your heart thinking the friend or whomever, will acknowledge the amount of trouble and price of the gift... Makes gift giving quite lame, there could be a rule you make that there should be a spending limit like $25, $100 or so on certain people...close friends and such can get more, it's such a tricky line, you don't want to come across as thoughtless and lazy and giving them a gift card.
I enjoy giving gifts a lot. I find birthday's a lot easier, just one person to worry about not a large group.

I had no freaking idea someone was selling that Fuente Antix a while back with a long list of other Oakley's since I remember e-mailing him to buy it then he replied it was a listing mistake and it was a Hijinx..stil should have taken it but damn, he said he had the Antix...that still bothers me!

I'm currently putting a good chunk of Oakley money into a medicine cabinet from a thoughtful forum member here, I know itll be worth it but man, it means I won't be able to buy many sunnies as im used to next month...itll be more display items to put in the case instead.

I also have to get a expensive b-day gift for someone next week also, so its going to be a rough month for me. We can suffer together ausoakley.

Latest Posts

Back