• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

25% off clearance frames, 40% clothes, accessories, 50% off clearance @ the vault stores

Ok I'll let you know
Anything that would work for X-Metal donors, like:
Straight Link, Gauge 8M/8L, Double Edge lenses.
I'll let u know tomorrow -
I have now left work -
But I will get back to you-
I can tell you for a certainty NO on gauge or double edge- I seem to recall straightlinks being on the list- however it is literally based on frame and lens so I'll need to know what lens specifically youd like- color and all :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok I'll let you knowI'll let u know tomorrow -
I have now left work -
I can tell you for a certainty NO on gauge or double edge- I seem to recall straightlinks being on the list- however it is literally based on frame and lens so I'll need to know what lens specifically youd like- color and all :)

I'm looking for batwolf, turbine, or turbine rotors anything colorful.

yes please

looking for turbine rotor, racing jacket, split jacket, jawbone, photochromic as donor
We do not have any racing, split, or jawbones in stock-

I'll let u know on the rotors- need to know what exact lens youd like- color and all

Ok I'll let you knowI'll let u know tomorrow -
I have now left work -

Ruby, Prizm Black, Ruby Prizm, Deep Water Polar Prizm, Maritime Prizm, Shallow Water Prizm, Tungsten Prizm, and Prizm Black Polar. Thanks so much!

Latest Posts

Back