• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

%25 Off Polarized Juliets... Good Deal Or Not??

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
I callled Oakley this morning to discuss my lenses for my Romeo 2's and of course they could not offer me replacement lenses but they offered me %25 off my next Oakley purchase. I was looking at the Polarized Juliets listed at $400.00 and was wondering is $100 off a good deal on these glasses? I have looked on Ebay but the prices there seem to be all over the place. Just wanted advice from anyone with the knowledge of where to get a good deal.

Thanks

That's not too bad for Bnib from Oakley, but you could probably get some for less from here. But if you want them go for it :thumb:

That's not too bad for Bnib from Oakley, but you could probably get some for less from here. But if you want them go for it :thumb:

Thanks for the tip. Maybe I will wait until I get clearance to get into the classified area.

damn then I can quit holding my breath!!! lol.. Oh well I'll keep scanning CL and Ebay...

25% from Oakley is definately good. They don't run too many good sales. The exchange areas have a lot of sunglasses, especially if you are looking for limited/special editions, but if they are being sold on here, you can expect to pay around fair value for them. If they are below fair value, then you can expect them to move FAST! I have been beat on pairs on here, even when I was on within an hour of the post! In order to find an amazing steal, you need to search the caves of the internet and hope to find someone selling a pair that they know nothing about!

Latest Posts

Back