• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

25% off sale Cyber Monday plus additional promo code

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
Just thought I'd post this to let members here know. I went onto the Oakley site today and bought some of the sale frames at the additional 25% off for the Cyber Monday deal. At check out, I put in the promotional code I was emailed on 11/25, prior to the black Friday pull tag promo. The code took an additional 30% off my total.
I got 2 Sliver F's, a Heaven Frog, and a Black Tortoise Frog LX for $148.84 plus free shipping

The Frog LX was not discounted below the $49.00 price. Everything else was 25% off then an additional 30% off
That's because those are on sale for $49. In my vault they have a special sign that those aren't discounted further.
It's good to know the discount code works on already discounted items though! Too bad I picked a card that was only 20% off...

Last edited:
Oh damn, the 30% code worked as well as teh 25% auto sale?

I might need to make another purchase.

@QLR1
OMGOSH. I wish I had another coupon. I made a purchase in store on Black Friday. I didn't think to get another coupon.

Almost pulled the trigger on a B1B Holbrook in red, which ends up being $43.37 after tax (after sale price, 25% off, and 20% off). Decided against it, so here's a 20% off coupon for someone:

UW2-D8CF-8X1F-Z7FM

Back