• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

25% Off.

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
So if I have a pair that's discontinued, do I just tell them I have it and if they can't fix it you get the 25% off? Or do you have to send it in?

I called them once and asked for lenses for a pair of Canteens, they told me they no longer produce them but I might find tham at a vault. They then offered me a 25% discount on a pair right then if I wanted to order it.... I guess its who you get on the phone....

From my experience they will not ask you for the glasses on a discontinued / no longer serviced style. I've had to give a serial # on an XM (Penny) but not return the glasses.

Unfortunately, it's on a very limited selection. Still, 25% off is sweet! Just call them in with a reference number. They should have given it to you.

I called about my X-Metal XX nose pieces and they apologized when she found that they were out. She then offered me the 25% off for a future purchase. I waited a few weeks and then ordered the 24K Juliets. At first she was going to charge me shipping, but i asked about the free shipping offered through online orders. She said it was different, but applied free shipping anyway :smile:

Latest Posts

Back