• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$2K for a black diamond MM?

I'm sure it can all be done....but at what price? As stated above, I'm not really a fan of diamonds on watch either. I have one watch with a diamond, and it's on the button so you don't even see it...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-Cor...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

But nah, not a big fan of the "ice". I also have just one ring with ice....but never wear it. The thread above that had a MM with a red face and a black band looked really nice....even with the diamonds. I'd wear that...rather without the stones, but it looked good. My MM is polished so it will go well with my polished Penny and Juliet with chrome lenses. ;)

I'm sure it can all be done....but at what price? As stated above, I'm not really a fan of diamonds on watch either. I have one watch with a diamond, and it's on the button so you don't even see it...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-Corum-Piaget-18k-gold-push-buttons-Diamond-Crown-Chronograph-RARE-NR-/331647174785?nma=true&si=wfKiCzYZ%2FNtJt%2FZ0VagXgIMG0IM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

But nah, not a big fan of the "ice". I also have just one ring with ice....but never wear it. The thread above that had a MM with a red face and a black band looked really nice....even with the diamonds. I'd wear that...rather without the stones, but it looked good. My MM is polished so it will go well with my polished Penny and Juliet with chrome lenses. ;)
I gotta disagree with you guys. Diamonds are sliiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

I gotta disagree with you guys. Diamonds are sliiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

My girlfriend totally agrees with you! Honestly, maybe on a hand or as a number or something....VERY small, I don't think I would mind. But the MM has a lot to be honest. I think it would like like crap with the polished bracelet....Oakley made a smart move only putting them on the brushed bracelets. Same with the new red ones coming out. Too much bling with diamonds AND a polished bracelet. IMHO.

I got one off CL for A Lot less. No box or papers, it was just missing one screw in the band so I bought an extra link from a forum member. I'm not going to lie, it looks great and I would like to get it cerekoted if Dr Chop will return my two emails I have send him.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back