• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$2K for a black diamond MM?

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
I was watching a used black diamond edition MM on eBay that sold for a mere $2K...I honestly expected it to jump a lot higher at the very end, taking into consideration that the new red one is going to start at $4K and is also limited to 100 pieces.

And the watch looks like it is in good condition as well...I think someone got a nice deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OAKLEY-Minu...FNtJt%2FZ0VagXgIMG0IM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

s-l1600.jpg

I know a 16 year old kid in the basement of Sears department store that takes more care opening a watch. Obviously someone went to the Tim Allen school of more power to remove the back. If anyone damaged my watch like that they would have a lot in common with Christopher Reeves when I was done!

I hadn't noticed...well, guess that's why it sold for $2K on fleaBay. Good eyes peeps. Could Oakley "recondition" the watch? New screws, buff the scratches out, etc? For a price obviously...

I hadn't noticed...well, guess that's why it sold for $2K on fleaBay. Good eyes peeps. Could Oakley "recondition" the watch? New screws, buff the scratches out, etc? For a price obviously...
hmmmmmmmmmmm gotta call warranty dept for that. I really doubt it though.

I think they can, probably replace the back vs buffing, but it will cost for sure

Last edited:
I was watching a used black diamond edition MM on eBay that sold for a mere $2K...I honestly expected it to jump a lot higher at the very end, taking into consideration that the new red one is going to start at $4K and is also limited to 100 pieces.

And the watch looks like it is in good condition as well...I think someone got a nice deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OAKLEY-Minute-Machine-Diamond-Edition-Titanium-Blk-Face-Watch-/391298476021?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=wfKiCzYZ%2FNtJt%2FZ0VagXgIMG0IM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

View attachment 194865
That is high, even if the watch was in great shape. It isnt worth $2000, even with the diamonds, and you cant compare it to the new 4k diamond MM because Oakley is out of their minds selling it for that.

Latest Posts

Back