• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2K post and 1 year later by supersharp

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
What can I say? It's been a whole year (to the date) since I joined the forum, and I'm reaching a milestone post at the same time. I have thoroughly enjoyed hanging around here and interacting with all the fine folk on the forum. Not a day goes by that I don't stop by here to get my daily dose of Oakley action, and then some ;). Lots of laughs good times and knowledge hanging around this place. I really have learned a lot hanging out here, and my knowledge is always expanding.

When I started out here I had three pairs of Juliets and one XS. I now have 20 X-Metals, and and overall collection of 41 pairs in my collection. I hope to expand my collection in the coming year, not so much in quantity, but with quality pieces. In the coming year, I'm hoping to add the SF-16, C-Six (aluminum), Ducati PB, Polished Black PB1, Romeo 1 Plasma/fire, a Carbon Shift, and maybe a few more depending on what else comes out throughout the year.

Looking forward to the next year and next 2K post and beyond. :cool-20:

20160201_233600.jpg

A small part of where my money has gone. A big Thank You to all the friends I've made along the way, and the friends I'm going to meet in the coming years.

Awesome! Congrats on that 2K milestone! It has been fun interacting with you on this board...
I will always be jealous of that polished R1 with chrome. That is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe one day, I will be infected with this X Metal addiction; having a wallet full of lint is quite the vaccine :)

Awesome! Congrats on that 2K milestone! It has been fun interacting with you on this board...
I will always be jealous of that polished R1 with chrome. That is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe one day, I will be infected with this X Metal addiction; having a wallet full of lint is quite the vaccine :)

Thanks, man. I have enjoyed our conversations as well. No need to be jealous of the R1. I hope one day that you too will be bitten by the Metal bug. As far as the pocket full of lint, sounds like it's time to make a vertical move in the job market to fix that. Hope to be out in your direction soon. I have to get out there to Disney World to see the Star Wars set up.

Thanks, man. I have enjoyed our conversations as well. No need to be jealous of the R1. I hope one day that you too will be bitten by the Metal bug. As far as the pocket full of lint, sounds like it's time to make a vertical move in the job market to fix that. Hope to be out in your direction soon. I have to get out there to Disney World to see the Star Wars set up.

Lol. You telling me. All hope isn't dead.

Have fun in O Town... My neck of the woods is nowhere near the fun.