• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2nd Buys Of 2013

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
Made an unexpected trip to my local Vault today, got me the Max Fear Light Scalpel complete in box and a special microbag. Also was talking to one of the sales rep there who happened to be a fellow collector and also a forum member here, his name was BJ and I think his username was bookiewookie or something like that. Anyways we chatted for a bit about Oakley's and the forum, and he hooked me up with 3 microbags (Pink, MLB, Livestrong) for free, so wanna say thanks again bro for the freebies if your reading this.

WP_000638.jpg

WP_000639.jpg

WP_000640.jpg

That is a great pickup. Sweet too that you met a forum member also!

Thanks yeah I was wearing my Romeo 2 and also was asking about the Van Ness Wu Frogskins, and that's most likely why he asked me if I'm a collector and a forum member, considering that the R2 isnt a common pair you see everyday and the Van Ness are more of a collector pair

Thanks yeah was actually surprised he offered them to me for free, I asked him "you sure?", he was like "yeah for sure, you want them?", me: "hell yeah I want them" lol

Back