• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2nd Quarter 2017 recap

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
Oscars style

When I started this 2nd quarter of 2017 I didn't know with a little hard work and a lot of overtime I'd be here. I'd like to thank

1498888293324504617202.jpg

@Chris A Hardaway for the +Red XX lenses
@Hellmut77 for the XX XM frame and DWP lenses. Unfortunately those lenses met an unfortunate fate.
In stepped @scienergy to replace them also picked up a pair of Ruby Pol XX and XS lenses. The Polished XX came courtesy of a set of XX Orbitals from @Xire and the Hammerstems off a pair of Juliets from @PapioXmetal.
Polishing done by @zwc0442
Plasma Ice XX came all the way from Hungary thanks to @X-metal.
1498889269955-882338543.jpg

Back to front
Random guy on FB marketplace
Random guy on Letgo
Random guy on Offerup. But big thanks to @X-Metal Beast for meeting the guy and sending them to me
The sacrificial Juliet for the Polished XX
14988895334921345370475.jpg

Picked up a pair of Overlord RX
Some XMETAL cases from @hereispunishment and some including the Elite bag from @SEAN WAYNE
A pile of rubber, T6 screws, a pop card and two coins from @VolcanOG
Some sweet stickers from @SiRacer420.
Hope I didn't miss anybody.

No Shelf Whore.

Last edited:
Congrats!

How does the original polished juliet hammerstem compare to the repolished xx xmetal orbital?

Congratulations, so cool to see so many names of members on this forum that you worked with to bring it all together in to your collection. I'm thankful to be one of them! DWP lenses with dark X Metal *drool* +Red too so pretty much love need more so few :drinks:

How does the original polished juliet hammerstem compare to the repolished xx xmetal orbital?

Difference in the height of the orbital is the difference between an XX and Juliet.

XXJulietComparison2.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats!

I sent the Hammerstems with the orbitals to get a buff if needed. I don't know if they got it or not.

Looks like your credit card company loves you ;)

Nice little setup there!!! No small feat to catch all those and get em all tuned and customized!

Back