• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 3.0 Counter top and 3.0 Cube -- Pick up Sarasota, FL (limited delivery area)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a few displays that it is time to part with. Both were used when I worked for the company so they are battle tested. I will try and describe as best as I can. Looking for $125 for Counter top and $75 for Cube. PICK UP ONLY. I travel a good bit in SW Florida so a meetup from Bradenton down to Naples is not out of the question.

3.0 Counter top: 7/10 Metal is great and lights work (only 3 bulbs ATM) comes with 2 keys and the plug. Problem is the plexi is rough. Almost every piece has some scratching or marks. It is the worst on the shelves so once stuff is in there it isn't as noticeable. Will work well as display and if someone can do plexi work it would be a GREAT display.

IMG_6530.JPG
IMG_6529.JPG
IMG_6531.JPG

3.0 Cube: Good condition. 7/10 The raised letters usually found on this piece are pretty much all gone. Replaced with an Oakley decal. Other than that it is in great shape. Comes with 2 keys and the raised display tiers. Plexi has some minor marks but shows off my Custom O Helmet (used at some Oakley college tailgates when I worked at the company) Possibly will be placed up for sale as well :)

IMG_6532.JPG
IMG_6533.JPG
IMG_6535.JPG

IMG_6538.JPG

These are stored in the garage and i tried to get as many pics showing marks. If you want more pics it might take a bit to get back at them. Hopefully priced well considering the use.

IMG_6525.JPG

IMG_6526.JPG

IMG_6527.JPG

IMG_6528.JPG

IMG_6534.JPG

IMG_6536.JPG

IMG_6537.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
PMd

Wish I lived in flordia - would snatch. It’s these up in a hot minute!

GLWS!

sold in about 3 minutes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back