• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3.0 Display Case locks needed

lghtngyello03

Oakley Expert
Hey guys, I'm going to pick up a 3.0 Single Wide this weekend. The case has the 2 locks on the door, but is missing the lock on the lower black storage door.

I'd like to have an original Oakley lock for this so the keys will be the same for the top and bottom.

Anyone have a spare lock they would be willing to part ways with?

Hey guys, I'm going to pick up a 3.0 Single Wide this weekend. The case has the 2 locks on the door, but is missing the lock on the lower black storage door.

I'd like to have an original Oakley lock for this so the keys will be the same for the top and bottom.

Anyone have a spare lock they would be willing to part ways with?
There's a chance @dr.chop may have and if he feels like being nice......well he is an evil doctor so you never know.

Just get replacements at HomeDepot. You can get three of them where they're keyed alike. I just replaced all 3 of mine for like $10 or $12. Very easy to do. It's just a regular cabinet lock, I got the 1 1/8".

1 1/8th length? What is the barrel diameter? Because I bought a couple which I thought were correct from Home Depot, and not a single one fit. The barrel on all of them were too big, and I didn't see any more at my location with a smaller barrel size.

Back