• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3.0 (or 3.1) replacement door hinge gaskets

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
Y'all know the little black plastic gasket things that keep the door hinges on the 3.0 and 3.1 from flopping around and scuffing up the case right? Well you also know that you can't get replacements when they break or go missing.

I had a couple missing on one case I picked and a few others expressed an interest in finding replacements as well so I made some up and printed them. Green was already in the printer so that's what I got! I still have a few modifications to do to improve upon the original design but my calipers just took a **** so I'm done designing for the night.

Before:

IMG_3504.JPG

After:

IMG_3503.JPG

The part:

IMG_3501.JPG

I'll definitely be making red ones for the Ducati and Ferrari cases and maybe purple for the IH case. As soon as I have the final model I will make them available to everyone that needs them.

Y'all know the little black plastic gasket things that keep the door hinges on the 3.0 and 3.1 from flopping around and scuffing up the case right? Well you also know that you can't get replacements when they break or go missing.

I had a couple missing on one case I picked and a few others expressed an interest in finding replacements as well so I made some up and printed them. Green was already in the printer so that's what I got! I still have a few modifications to do to improve upon the original design but my calipers just took a **** so I'm done designing for the night.

Before:

View attachment 322841

After:

View attachment 322839

The part:

View attachment 322838

I'll definitely be making red ones for the Ducati and Ferrari cases and maybe purple for the IH case. As soon as I have the final model I will make them available to everyone that needs them.
Cool. :cool:

View attachment 323392 Hate to burst your bubble but these fit perfectly and they do the job just as well. Lol
That's a great idea!! And would be a great short term solution

But @SiRacer420's are made to fit exactly and aren't as thin or soft as those. For the price he charges, it's well worth it!! Of course, for those who want a little "bling" colour, it's an absolute no-brainer.

And if you do order from him, check out his stands for those special Oakleys in your life!!!

I need these plus 3 of the hinges still! Lol so hard to find this stuff!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Can't help with hinges but I can make as many grommets as you need in whatever color. Just hit me up whenever.

Back