• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 3.0 Tower Shelf Or Shelves

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know its a long shot but the tower that I picked up only has two shelves. Id like to add at least one maybe two more. If you have any extra and are in the Atlanta area then let me know. If you are close to the Atlanta area, I have been know to drive, so still let me know. Thanks in advance.

Some people reacted to this post.
If you can't find any you could take them to a local glass company and have some cut. Should be inexpensive

New shelf cuts to match OEM for the black cases are pretty pricey due to the notches for the door swing....I was quoted $150 EACH for an OEM matching black double wide shelf......

Username Hidden said:
New shelf cuts to match OEM for the black cases are pretty pricey due to the notches for the door swing....I was quoted $150 EACH for an OEM matching black double wide shelf......
Ok then disregard my comment above lol. Wow!!

My 3.0 was bought just as a shell..... No shelves, sides or door. I just had 1/4" shelves cut to the smallest dimension front to back. Door swing was no issue.... Paid $56 for 4 shelves with polished edges. You can't tell the difference from looking at it from the front.

Maybe the OP could replace all 4 shelves with plexi to save $$.

I didn't think $14 each was too bad for a shelf that will never scratch or bow under weight. Polished edges a plus too......

I just have to find a place near me that will do it. May be the route to go, only lose a little off the front. I could see that working. Thanks for the comments. Going to keep this open until I do the OEM shelves or go with an alternative.

Bump, going to check a glass shop tomorrow if I have time. But just in case... Bump!!!!