• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal 3.1 black tower

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is a deal thread between myself and @IUSTEVE signifying my down payment of $100 with the balance to be paid in full on March 8th when I pick up the case. :) Excited about this one!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
This is a deal thread between myself and @IUSTEVE signifying my down payment of $100 with the balance to be paid in full on March 8th when I pick up the case. :) Excited about this one!!!
Congrats!

Username Hidden said:
Congrats!
Thanks! Super excited to have this! My metals need to be displayed, not hidden in a Rubbermaid box, lol.

Have fun filling that tower!

What is the difference between that and 3.0?

Username Hidden said:
What is the difference between that and 3.0?
Correct me if I am wrong but to my knowledge the 3.0 had the individual halogen spotlights in the top whereas 3.1 had plexi panel with ballasts behind it.

Username Hidden said:
Correct me if I am wrong but to my knowledge the 3.0 had the individual halogen spotlights in the top whereas 3.1 had plexi panel with ballasts behind it.

You are correct. Thanks for refreshing my thoughts.

So, we moved up the time table a bit and I drove from Detroit to Indiana last night! I exchanged an Xmetal case I picked up locally for the 3.1 black tower :) Excellent transaction with an excellent forum member! Excited to have this case! Will post pics when I get it all put together and the sunnies in their new home (they are going to be thankful to get out of the Rubbermaid tubs on the floor).

Status
Not open for further replies.