• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
The Oakley Crosshair was originally released in 2005. Since then, Oakley has gone on to release the Crosshair 2.0, Crosshair S, and an all-new Crosshair sunglasses frame. And this might have you wondering what’s the difference? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered! Keep reading for our complete review and comparison of every Oakley Crosshair frame including size and dimensions!

Oakley Crosshair Sunglasses Review and Comparison

Oakley Crosshair (2005)

It’s not a surprise that the original Oakley Crosshair has proven to be an enduring design. One of the brand’s first aviator styles, this frame is made of C-5 alloy material. C-5 is Oakley’s proprietary five-metal alloy that’s both light and strong. This makes the delicate-looking frame more durable than it...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I shall be receiving my first set of wire framed oakleys any day now.....well maybe next week thanks to this ridiculous snow.

my wife scored me a set of crosshairs... but... I am curious if she bought the same pair I tried on at the dept. store. I tried them, looked at the tag and saw "crosshair" not sure if i saw a 2.0 or not... then I was eyeballing them online. next thing I know, she wins an auction LOL. (yay wifey)

anyone have a pic with all 3 versions in the same shot? color combo not an issue! Just lens shape/size

MASSIVE internet karma for someone that can help ;)

I don't have all three but the 2.0 is the 2.0, it's not labeled just "Crosshair". I've only ever seen it "Crosshair 2.0"

That said there are subtle, but significant differences between the original and the 2012 release of the Crosshair. If you wanted the latter, the former may slightly upset you. Or at least make you appear upset.

is that true that crosshair was made in china ?
i just bought Titanium-Tungsten Iridium Polarized SKU# OO6014-01 on ebay
and i found out this letter "china" on the frame

is that true that crosshair was made in china ?
i just bought Titanium-Tungsten Iridium Polarized SKU# OO6014-01 on ebay
and i found out this letter "china" on the frame

I don't see mine with china, I have the 1st edition of ducati crosshair and polished gold crosshair-s and still don't see any china markings. It feels bad that some oakley glasses is made in china. The reason why Im buying these glasses aside from their unique designs, is that they are made in the USA. I know that some of their RX frames are made in china, don't know about the new crosshair?

Latest Posts

Back