• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 3 Eye Jackets needed

U

Username Hidden

I am looking to complete my Eye Jacket collection. I only need 2 more now!

I need 10w40 and Corten.

Anybody willing to give em up?

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
There are also the 2 holy grails of Eye Jackets I would love to have but don’t think it possible.
FMJ Copper rumored to exist, though I have never even seen a picture, some have said they have seen them and the O-Review doesn't list a SKU, but they are listed in the database.
And Grapevine they look like the Cobalt, Gold X and Fuel but purple. I once saw them on the bay and passed thinking they must be fakes only to find out from another EJ collector on O-review they are in fact real and he sent me the pictures to prove it.

Username Hidden said:
I am looking to complete my Eye Jacket collection. I have all but 3 pairs that I think are possible to get.

I need 10w40, Rootbeer, and Corten.

Good luck, shouldnt be impossible to find. Im pretty sure I have all 3 of those but only one example of each, I think. I'll try to remember to look to see if I have any extras.

Username Hidden said:
Good luck, shouldnt be impossible to find. Im pretty sure I have all 3 of those but only one example of each, I think. I'll try to remember to look to see if I have any extras.

Thanks Greg, That would be great.

bumpity bump

I would love to see pics of the Grapevine... Didn't even know they were an option. Any pics of them? I am a fan of grape colored sunnies, especially EJ's

Wow, I think I remember seeing that post and just assumed they were cortens and didn't read the post... Those look very nice. I wonder if they released them with the new eye jacket or if it was only the original square hinge.

Username Hidden said:
Wow, I think I remember seeing that post and just assumed they were cortens and didn't read the post... Those look very nice. I wonder if they released them with the new eye jacket or if it was only the original square hinge.

From what I understand they were a Rep exclusive. So very, very few made.

Come on!!! nobody has what I need that they are will to part with at a reasonable price?

Latest Posts

Back