• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 More M Frames Coming Into The Fold

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
I may have a problem.

First is a Gen1 Slash. The lens is beat to hell from the looks of things, but hopefully it's better than anticipated. The frame is a Gen1 Fingerprint with little to no wear.

Second is a Pro frame, blacked out with white socks. Hybrid S clear lens.

Third is an FMJ Silver with Hybrid S yellow. Frame is tight and lens has a few scuffs.

All three should be here next week, and all for pretty dang good prices. Puts me up to 13 frames and 22-23 lenses right now.

well then that give you a week and a half to post pic's
Other wise it never happened

I too am a big fan of the M frame

if you need some more check my thread of pm me man im trying to get rid of 2 pairs right now

The two from Craigslist showed up. This is actually my first CL score. The FMJ frame is in a tad worse condition than anticipated, but the seller knows what's up and tossed in an old school case, a few micro bags, a few nose pieces, and a busted VR28 lens. This is one of the M cases I don't have, so even though its foam is crumbling apart it's a nice add.

All in all a decent score!

6A6B7F9D-8FE3-4C1C-99C5-3EE4527F6A7B-4353-00000385DEE9A2D2.jpg

even though its foam is crumbling apart it's a nice add.

Sweet! I got rid of all my regular M Frames and now I'm feeling bummed but I still have my Ballistic M so I guess it's good

Do you know if there is a source for the foam? I have the same exact case and recently I opened it up and the foam fell to pieces. It's actually still serving a purpose since it's holding all the small pieces I got but would be nice to use the case again to hold my Ballistic M.