• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 New Ones For Me 1 For The Boy

I just don't know what bag will match that color scheme, it was the first that came to my mind lol. Custom flying tiger split jackets would be great!

I had these yellows made first. They were my first customs thanks to @stn51 now washi owns them :(. I just need another pair made I guess
P1000808_zps4f3dc96c.jpg

I remember seeing those and I still think they are sweet! I've always wondered how the cerakote feels to the touch?

I still really smooth is just isn't as slippery as say the polished straight from Oakley. It feels really close to the Matte though which it is a matte finish so i guess it should. With mine I have gotten done it seems to have tightened up the arms as well. Which with the fives I got done was awesome because they were getting a little loose and now they fit the wife better.

Yeah I like mine better then the ones that come straight from Oakley. I saw sunglasshut had polished black jawbones with red polar for $99 yesterday but they appear to be gone today. I was going to pick up another pair

Thanks for the great idea @thisguy I was able to secure a blue flying tiger bag bag today. I can't wait for my icons and bolts to be back should get them arount the start of the week. Will def post pics when they are put together