• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 new pairs of X-Metals

Jiminy

Oakley Expert
Ive been an x-metal fan for ages, and until recently joining the forum and finding out about different size temple shocks and things my only experience was with a pair of Juliets my mate used to wear that have the worlds tightest rubbers and a loose nose bridge, with huge nose bombs . Apart from almost crushing my head the looked silly and sat all wrong.

Anyway I've been trying to get a pair of X-Squared and I still think they are the glasses for me, but in the meantime I've ended up with 3 pairs of Juliets. 2 pairs of plasma including my mates old pair with new rubbers and a pair of x-metal with serial all for what felt like a bargain. So I sent the 2 wobbly ones away to be serviced by Ron at X-metal workshop, and now they are back. They are now tight and awesome again with nice size 15 T Shocks so my head isn't crushed, and small nose bombs so they don't sit funny.

IMG_2713.JPG

IMG_2714.JPG

IMG_2717.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

IMAG0298.jpg

IMAG0299.jpg

So only a small collection in comparison to many here, but it's a start!

Yeah it's great having the x-metal workshop. Ron is really friendly and helpful and super fast with his work. Turn around from me sending to having them back in my hands was 2 weeks and that's with huge storms and flooding where he is situated!
Awesome collection you have and super lucky you're base in Australia. At least quick source for your custom needs and tune up.

Excellent stuff mate! Juliets are wallet emptiers! Lol So many colour options/ lense options out there! I started with one, that soon became many. I employ some serious restraint now as I could easily keep adding/customising.

Yeah it's great having the x-metal workshop. Ron is really friendly and helpful and super fast with his work. Turn around from me sending to having them back in my hands was 2 weeks and that's with huge storms and flooding where he is situated!
Awesome indeed, wished I was in the states or Australia to be able to custom the XM. But keep us posted on your journey, like Jon mention. Juliet are pocket emptiers for our wallet.

BTW hope all the Australian forum member is safe out there from the weather.

Thanks yeah I'm in Queensland where the cyclone is but not affected where I am. Looks like it may. E a bad one though so my fingers are crossed for the people stuck in it. I'm on standby with my job to go and help depending on how bad it gets, but time will tell.
Awesome indeed, wished I was in the states or Australia to be able to custom the XM. But keep us posted on your journey, like Jon mention. Juliet are pocket emptiers for our wallet.

BTW hope all the Australian forum member is safe out there from the weather.

Back