• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 3 Oakley M Frame hybrid lenses (smoke, clear, G30 vented iridium rose), 3 nose pieces and Oakley Array case

U

Username Hidden

50882756801_d83e1b3b72_k.jpg

More pics here: PICS!

I'm selling the Oakley stuff I don't want to use or hold onto anymore. They are in good condition; I tried to get pictures of all angles as best I could. I am saying this only to cover me in case my eyes have failed me as I've gotten older, but the lenses all have very, very minor blemishes on them - but nothing that is visible when wearing them. Even looking with the naked eye, it was hard to spot any imperfections - but they are there. Priced accordingly.

All are hybrid style. One is smoke, one is clear and the other is a G30 vented Iridium Rose that has some minor scratches on the inside lower - I used a light on them and got a picture to exaggerate them so they can be seen in the photo.

Selling only as a package with all pictured: the three Oakley lenses, three Oakley nose pieces and the Oakley array case.

$145 shipped, continental US or pick up locally in North Phoenix for $10 less since I won't need to pay for shipping.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Make me an offer?

Moved to eBay...

Last edited: