• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 3 Pairs, Blowout Prices! Vintage Ten, NewStraightJacket, Scar

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

To keep my membership in the NSWC (No Shelf Whores Club) I need to move these pairs. They don't fit me, and thus won't get worn. Every time I look at them I feel a little sour and a little sad, so I just want them gone.

1 - 10W40 Tens. This pair has been up for sale a few times since I got them, and I'm frankly surprised no one has taken them off my hands. Pristine, like new 9.9/10. With spare VR28 lenses. No box, just a bag.

I love the look of them, but they're just a bit too tight for my monster melon.

$75 shipped! (I have over twice that into them :angry:)
21DA320A-90F3-4D8F-9AE5-4F06F375D7E8-5261-00000462689F4BFC.jpg

2012-09-22174625_zps09359278.jpg

SOLD 2 - FMJ Red New Straight Jackets. I bought these on eBay to try out the NSJ line as this is one of my all-time favorite frame finishes. They have a little wear on the icons (marc2040 has a fix for this!), and a few tiny chips at the hinges. Lenses have some marks but nothing big. Just a bag with these

$40 shipped! SOLD

SOLD 3 - Black Scar. I had a friend in high school who had a red pair that I recall fit me well. Turns out my memory is not so great. I picked these up to try out and, while better than the NSJ, they just aren't big enough in lens coverage for me.

Frame has some scuffs, a little looseness to the stems and metal inserts. Lenses both have deep scratches. No nose bombs, no bag.

$25 shipped! SOLD

Some people reacted to this post.
I want scar

Username Hidden said:
I want scar

They've been sold. I haven't been back to my computer to update the thread yet.

Bump for 2 pairs still left!

Pm sent

Straights sold. Just the Tens left! Someone god damn buy them!