• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 Pairs Heading In From EBay

Seriously I like the bigger frames on you. Not the blades though. They're HUGE but you pull off the bigger frames so cool!!! Even the small frames do look good but the slightly larger ones look great on you.

Sorry to hear about those scratched up nasty frames though.

Congrats on some cool pickups !!

Looks like the Monster Doggles fit you well :thumb:
Thanks marc!

The doggles look good you. What is the fit like?
They're pretty wide and tall. Less stem wrap then the Ten, about as wide. The lenses sit a lot higher since they're shifted to be higher on the brow, so lower peripheral isn't as nice as I'd like it to be, but it also means they don't have to be rammed all the way into the face to keep the upper brow area covered from high angle light coming in.

They should turn out pretty well, not nearly as feminine looking when the wearer has a beard, I'll bet.

Seriously I like the bigger frames on you. Not the blades though. They're HUGE but you pull off the bigger frames so cool!!! Even the small frames do look good but the slightly larger ones look great on you.

Sorry to hear about those scratched up nasty frames though.

Congrats on some cool pickups !!

Thanks! Yeah, the Blades are going back, but for other reasons. The seller actually accused me of welching for regretting buying them. I've told him I've gone sour on a purchase in the past but I've always resold them (usually at a loss) rather than try and **** on the seller. Then I told him he can keep his paid shipping if he wants, we clearly aren't on the same page for the condition of these. And I held my tongue before I started down about him insulting me after selling me ****ty goddamn glasses. **** Head.

But yeah, I love the big frames. I've owned quite a few frames, but I generally only stick with what fits well and is comfortable to wear.

Right now the stable has;
2x Ten, Inmate, Doggle, Radar Range, something like 7x M Frames with 20+ lenses, 9x New Frogs, the Four S, and the damned old Tens I can't sell off and doesn't fit well.

I'm going to cut my hair tonight before the hockey game (NHL HOCKEY!!!!!!) and see if I can't find somewhere with good lighting to retake the Doggle pic.

Here we go. A lot less beard, all cleaned up.

4F849E4B-5C62-47D1-9CB2-08BC2416F57C-65389-0000480624BDCE11.jpg

HOLY haircut!

They do look gooooood on you. :thumb:

Thanks again!

It had been a while since I cut it, skipped the beard when I did the hair last month, so it was maybe 2 months or so since I cut it to how it is now. About 2-3" came off, along with the cut-in to clean things up. And of course, I'll go back tomorrow to get what I missed. One day of walking around with a missed spot is worth doing it yourself.

Too lazy to go at it with scissors, but it'll be cold walking outside now.

Back