• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 Pairs of X-Metals Lost or Stolen - Please be on the Lookout!

I’m coming for you. AND IM BRINGING HELL WITH ME!

I pay money for signature required and the Asses, the carriers, sign and leave on my doorstep. Jesus you lazy Fks take it back to the post office if no one is home to sign.
Getting so frustrated (kind word) with all the delivery systems.
UPS always sends me an extra bill even though my packages I measure 1/2” longer and always and a few ounces over. But every single time UPS and extra 5$ or $$.

Come on down. But bring those copper r1 with you or be prepared to fear the wrath of my hillbilly town

I’m coming for you. AND IM BRINGING HELL WITH ME!🤣

I pay money for signature required and the Asses, the carriers, sign and leave on my doorstep. Jesus you lazy Fks take it back to the post office if no one is home to sign.
Getting so frustrated (kind word) with all the delivery systems.
UPS always sends me an extra bill even though my packages I measure 1/2” longer and always and a few ounces over. But every single time UPS and extra 5$ or $$.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
UPS are such freaking scammers

UPS charges 3/5 times a $25.- handling/customs fee. But they are fast and USPS is not involved. Big plus.
They charge me 5/5 times and I haven’t found them faster than anyone. Everyone’s experience is different I suppose.