• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 3 watches: crankcase, killswitch and MM

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to reduce the collection by a couple of watches so these are up for sale.

First is a red face rubber band crankcase. Battery has recently been replaced and bass metal snap portion on the bottom so the rubber should retain its shape for a long time. Asking $sold shipped for a great starter Oakley watch. Watch only on this one.

Next up is the first watch I purchased, white faced Killswitchwith rose gold bezel. Watch has been used and has some marks on the rubber and bezel areas but nothing major. Great wearable watch. If full ask offer is met I will include an additional used stealth bezel or swap the rose gold bezel for a bnib one for the used one. Comes with original packaging and soft case. $425 shipped

Finally is a black face MM with titanium band. Soft vault only so no box. I THINK it could be missing a link but it is equal on both sides. All bolts and washers are present and is in good used shape as well. It does have minor scratches on it so would make a great daily wear watch. Lookin for $sold shipped for this one.

All prices include shipping and fees to contus and not really wanting to ship international but may intertain it. If you would like additional pictures just let me know.

Thanks!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Minute Machine has gone on to greener pastures. Other 2 watches are still available.

PM'd on crankcase

Bump

Crankcase pending sale. Killswitch still avilable.

Crankcase arrived, even better than described,
a real pleasure to deal with!
Thanks

Great seller. Love my MM