• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

30,000 Feet In The Air And Music Was Not Enough!

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
satureny.jpg

y5ehe7en.jpg

Gogoinflight Internet is worth the extra few bucks!! Currently on a business trip heading home and I just gotta check the forum!!!

Here is the problem now. I see the vault has some good buys, sooooooooo I am going to buy some stuff at high altitude!

Haha, you guys crack me up!

Were you able to finish your purchase once you landed?

Haha, you guys crack me up!

Were you able to finish your purchase once you landed?

Actually I didn't get to complete it, they shut it down before I could "fill" my cart!!!!! But I have to share my account of exiting the plan.....This girl runs from the back of the plan up next to me talking on her phone, she tried twice to reach at her luggage in the overhead bin not caring for who was underneath it. Still talking on the phone and using one hand, it was apparent there was no way for her to reach it or at the very least get the luggage out of the bin without dropping it on someones head! If you do any flying you know to just wait where your at, you will get off the plane eventually, as the rows file out.......Now this girl had to have a phone fetish of some sort becuase when she was able to get to her storage bin and remove the bag this is what she did..... I listended as she told the other party on the phone "im going to put you in my pocket for a moment while I get my luggage, just hold on" (mind you, she does this holding up everyone one) she gets her luggage down puts it on the floor, pulls the handle out, gets her phone out, and drags her luggage down the aisle talking on the phone. I am behind her watching her luggage smash into the seats as she tried to drag it up the aisle and talk on the phone.... Seriously this girl lost all common sense somewhere, or never had the opportunity to have any....After watching this hilarious event, I forgot to finish my order and most of all video the incident for the forum to watch......

Actually I didn't get to complete it, they shut it down before I could "fill" my cart!!!!! But I have to share my account of exiting the plan.....This girl runs from the back of the plan up next to me talking on her phone, she tried twice to reach at her luggage in the overhead bin not caring for who was underneath it. Still talking on the phone and using one hand, it was apparent there was no way for her to reach it or at the very least get the luggage out of the bin without dropping it on someones head! If you do any flying you know to just wait where your at, you will get off the plane eventually, as the rows file out.......Now this girl had to have a phone fetish of some sort becuase when she was able to get to her storage bin and remove the bag this is what she did..... I listended as she told the other party on the phone "im going to put you in my pocket for a moment while I get my luggage, just hold on" (mind you, she does this holding up everyone one) she gets her luggage down puts it on the floor, pulls the handle out, gets her phone out, and drags her luggage down the aisle talking on the phone. I am behind her watching her luggage smash into the seats as she tried to drag it up the aisle and talk on the phone.... Seriously this girl lost all common sense somewhere, or never had the opportunity to have any....After watching this hilarious event, I forgot to finish my order and most of all video the incident for the forum to watch......
Oh man a video would have been priceless! You know, there are so many people in the world like that nowadays, and that number is just growing. It's like common sense eludes some people. Thats one thing I notice a lot when I go home on leave, especially in the airports. People are weird and inconsiderate, no common sense, things are always late or broken. It drives me nuts, makes me want to go running back to base, at least there things run a lot more smoothly (for the most part), and the people aren't quite as dumb (sometimes it sure seems close though...)

I have been high a few times on the forum but once I landed I found out I was broke from the X Metal exchange and no free pretzels.

Back