• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

30% Sale at Oakley so you can stimulate the economy.

Go to the repair parts site, enter in the frame you want to order parts for, select what you need and it will give you the same discount. Available parts and lenses vary by frame

How does one even search for those?
Go to this site if you dont already know it. Assistenza, riparazioni e ricambi Oakley | Oakley® Italia
Then login, if you dont have an account you will need one, its separate from the normal one you use for Oakley.com or Oakleysi.com

Then you should see what I see, a red and white candy cane border for the 30% discount. Enter your frame model number on the next page and it will show you every variant they ever made under it. Select the one you want and the parts you want. If they dont have it they may offer an option to select an alternative.

Hope that helps anyone who needs it.

Oakley30parts.jpg
part2.jpg
part3.jpg

Go to this site if you dont already know it. Assistenza, riparazioni e ricambi Oakley | Oakley® Italia
Then login, if you dont have an account you will need one, its separate from the normal one you use for Oakley.com or Oakleysi.com

Then you should see what I see, a red and white candy cane border for the 30% discount. Enter your frame model number on the next page and it will show you every variant they ever made under it. Select the one you want and the parts you want. If they dont have it they may offer an option to select an alternative.

Hope that helps anyone who needs it.

View attachment 724538View attachment 724539View attachment 724540

Yes I poked around the main site and found it. Question : looking at options for some Radarlocks I see "Masks" and "Spare Masks". I'm assuming based on how they are pricing out, that it refers to lenses. Is this correct?

I believe so but as I dont own Radarlocks I dont want to say 100%, and one of you custom cutters out there able to definitively answer this? @Chris A Hardaway

But yes looking at the naming and color codes it appears Masks = Replacement lenses in this application

I believe so but as I dont own Radarlocks I dont want to say 100%, and one of you custom cutters out there able to definitively answer this? @Chris A Hardaway

But yes looking at the naming and color codes it appears Masks = Replacement lenses in this application
Yes "masks" are the "lenses" that are one piece instead of two. Think batwolf, turbine rotors, radar, radarlock, radar ev, etc etc.

Ps- I'll match 30% off lenses until 04/20 too. This is for anything OEM, including shipping.

It's not exclusive to Oakley. Com as luxottica is allowing people for spring to sell for first time below MAP (minimum advertised price policy).

It's an even playing field except oakley pays pennies what their dealers pay.

Yes I poked around the main site and found it. Question : looking at options for some Radarlocks I see "Masks" and "Spare Masks". I'm assuming based on how they are pricing out, that it refers to lenses. Is this correct?
I've been on the hunt for Retina Burn earsocks for the Radar EV for ages. Decided to look for the ink/retina burn pair that had those socks because they dont sell that color separate. What do you know, they popped up. Lets see if they're actually retina burn color when they arrive.
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 1.32.52 AM.png

I've been on the hunt for Retina Burn earsocks for the Radar EV for ages. Decided to look for the ink/retina burn pair that had those socks because they dont sell that color separate. What do you know, they popped up. Lets see if they're actually retina burn color when they arrive.View attachment 727868
Hit me up next time. They are charging $8 to ship?! Crazy

Latest Posts

Back