• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

30% Sale at Oakley so you can stimulate the economy.

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
30% off "All Eyewear and Accessories" at Oakley.com. Haven't dug into the if's and but's. Didn't see it saying it would apply to OCP. Looks like it works on limited ("Limited" depending what you think of it) pairs too, which might be the hotter buys.

I went for yet another Jawbreaker.
Works out perfect for me because I always thought of getting the original TDF frame (though I believe that's black ink instead of grey ink) and swapping in black accent parts, and I wanted to try Jade Prizm Road.

35019_jawbreaker_grey-ink-prizm-road-jade_main_001.png

II usually set my pricing standards based exchange forum here, and other retailers if you give it some time, but given how new-ish this release is, I'm alright with it. I think the last pair I bought from Oakley was 2 years ago.

*This pair is priced the same way it is at Backcountry, so just FYI this isn't all too exclusive of deal perhaps. You might want to cross-shop .

30% off "All Eyewear and Accessories" at Oakley.com. Haven't dug into the if's and but's. Didn't see it saying it would apply to OCP. Looks like it works on limited ("Limited" depending what you think of it) pairs too, which might be the hotter buys.

I went for yet another Jawbreaker.
Works out perfect for me because I always thought of getting the original TDF frame (though I believe that's black ink instead of grey ink) and swapping in black accent parts, and I wanted to try Jade Prizm Road.

View attachment 718207

II usually set my pricing standards based exchange forum here, and other retailers if you give it some time, but given how new-ish this release is, I'm alright with it. I think the last pair I bought from Oakley was 2 years ago.

*This pair is priced the same way it is at Backcountry, so just FYI this isn't all too exclusive of deal perhaps. You might want to cross-shop .

From what I read it did exclude custom ones

The sale extends to the repair parts area as well which has replacement lenses not shown otherwise in the common searches, if in stock of course. Just a heads up.

The sale extends to the repair parts area as well which has replacement lenses not shown otherwise in the common searches, if in stock of course. Just a heads up.

How does one even search for those?

Back