• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

30 Years Of Sports/Heritage Collection Showoff Thread

FYI, here is some news I got on the Heritage Collection:

To commemorate its 30th anniversary, Oakley is reintroducing three signature sunglass styles this year.
  • Eyeshade
  • Razor Blade
  • Frogskin
Distribution will be extremely limited…there are only 250 doors in the USA approved to sell Retro line.
I have only TWO customers in my territory that were to sell these, and you are on that list!
The first color wave will ship the week of February 24th, with a color refresh scheduled for October.

A few notes:
  • This collection is posted on Oakley.com so consumers are aware it exists.
  • You will not see Eyeshades in Vaults but you may see Razor Blades and Frogs in some Vaults.
  • Sunglass Hut will have this collection in just 8 flagship stores
  • These pieces CAN’Tbe sold ONLINE, no exceptions.
  • If you are interested in participating in this program, orders MUST BE entered by the rep.
  • Order deadline is Wednesday 2/19.
  • This is a "one time" order, meaning, reorders are not possible, so take that into consideration when ordering.
  • Commitment: minimum of one of each color in each style (9 units)/maximum is 3 of each color and style.
  • Order levels: 9 units/18 units/27 units (1 in each color and style, 2 per color/style, or 3 per color/style)
Please reply to this email that "yes, I would like to be included in this program" or "no, I'll pass, but thanks".
If you do want to be a Retro dealer.

Back