• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3000, 49 and done!

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
That's 3000 posts (nearly, couldn't be doing with the last few), 49 pairs (of Juliets, I have about half as many o-matter or carbon pairs) and done. Done as in done collecting Juliets with the latest SKU pick up.*

I set a goal earlier this year of 7 further pairs to complete the Juliets I wanted and the JPPL below is the last of those 7, so objective achieved.

It's been fun along the way, some pairs have been hard to find, some very much easier.

And thanks to all the help along the way in acquiring pairs, with special mention to @saulsaul who assisted with half the Ichiros, both Ti clears and probably others along the way. Plus those who sold me lenses, too many to mention, although again I'll mention @discostu for letting me have his Ichiro blues for what he paid.

I can't forget the lens cutters either. Those 49 Juliets have well over 30 distinct lenses, in part due to the efforts of @InfiniteHero, @Chris A Hardaway and @salj838.

Thanks for the chat, support and banter during the process too.

image.jpeg

*I know this sounds a bit like I'm getting out of the game, but I'm not! I'm reserving the right to use a flexible definition of the word "done" as long as Oakley is releasing new lenses. And the additional pairs I might need to fit them in.

I hope you'll be still hanging around here....I don't think it's possible to completely leave.

You have provided some great input to the Forum - always informative and good natured.

It was great to meet you at Covent Garden earlier this year and we'll hopefully meet again at some point. (I've been meaning to get to Gunwharf some time soon).

All the best, mjt42.

I hope you'll be still hanging around here....I don't think it's possible to completely leave.

You have provided some great input to the Forum - always informative and good natured.

It was great to meet you at Covent Garden earlier this year and we'll hopefully meet again at some point. (I've been meaning to get to Gunwharf some time soon).

All the best, mjt42.
Yep, give me a shout when you're going, it's only 20 mins or so for me.

Everyone has to have a goal. It's great that you have achieved that, and met a milestone. Congrats. Hope to see you still hanging around. How bout making it an even 50 pairs? Lol.

Back